Body Butter Lotion Recipe
Are you having dry skin, irritated skin… one of our iPain Delegates swears by this family recipe her sister makes from home … here is the recipe! “The best lotion I have ever used it feels greasy but soaks in fast last 24 hrs.” -Tenah Callison
- 1cup of Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup castor oil
- any essential oils ex. lavender or vanilla
- Melt Shea butter and coconut oil in a double boiler.
- After melted set aside and cool for 30 mins mix in Castor Oil and any essential oils ex lavender or vanilla.
- After 30 minutes of cooling.
- Place in freezer for 20 mins for partial solidity.
- After removing from freezer whip until a butter like consistency is achieved.