NERVEmber 14, 2014
Chandler Center for the Arts
Two events, one VIRTUAL partnership!
Your business is invited to participate in our Virtual Goody Bag program.
Why should your business participate?
- 85% of U.S. adults are online every day. Over 50% own a smartphone. That’s right, the world has gone digital!
- Participants save offers, online via a desktop computer or on their mobile device, encouraging redemption.
- Directly link your message/offer to your company website, online store, social media, etc.
- No longer incur design, production or printing costs, because you easily build your offer online.
- Receive a detailed performance report including participant demographics (age, gender, etc.).
- It’s GREEN! No more wasted plastic bags, products or paper.
How does a Virtual Goody Bag work?
- Participants receive a welcome invitation email with a link to visit their goody bag a few days prior to the event.
- Participants visit the Virtual Goody Bag, then view, save and redeem offers of personal interest.
- A few days after the event, participants receive a final invitation email with a link to visit their goody bag.
- All participants receive access to a personalized bag. The participants can act immediately or save offers for later which they can use until the offer expiration date passes.
- Participants receive 1–2 reminder emails to use the offers they have saved in their goody bag.
Does the Virtual Goody Bag perform? Up to 75% of event participants visit a Virtual Goody Bag!
- This is 10x typical email campaigns!
- Engagement rates for individual offers are typically10%–25% of visitors.
- The performance of any one offer is entirely dependent on its relevance and quality.