Our next meeting will be on April 3, 2017 at 9pm Eastern.
If you submit your form at least 2 days prior to this date, you will receive an invitation to this iPain Leadership meeting.
Do you want to make a difference that matters for the pain community! Becoming a iPain Delegate will give you additional opportunities to raise awareness, empower yourself and other patients, host local events, be interviewed for media, and participate in advocacy efforts.
- iPain Delegates are patients, caregivers, family members, and providers from the pain community.
- iPain Delegates are committed to helping fulfill the mission of the POP/IPF.
- iPain Delegates are empowered to share their stories and connect to the pain community in significant ways.
- iPain Delegates believe in the importance of pain education, awareness, and access to care issues.
- iPain Delegates know it is all about patient empowerment and being your own best advocate.
- iPain Delegates use their voices to put a spotlight on invisible disabilities and challenges to put a face to our stories and power to our voices.
If you are interested in becoming an iPain Delegate, please complete the form below.
International Pain Foundation™ mission is to educate and support chronic pain patients, specifically those with neuropathy pain conditions. iPain Foundation provides community based services that address needs of chronic pain patients with conditions such as reflex sympathetic dystrophy, post cancer pain, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy, lyme, lupus, multiple sclerosis, arachnoiditis, dystonia, colitis, endometriosis, and many many more. We fulfill our mission by:
- Promoting public and professional awareness of Neuropathy chronic pain conditions
- Educating those afflicted with the painful neuro diseases, their families, friends and healthcare providers on the disabling pain it causes.
- Provide action-oriented public education and pain policy improvement through activities and efforts to eliminate the under treatment of chronic pain and increase proper access to care.
If you know somebody thats interested in becoming an iPain Delegate, please share the form. https://form.jotform.com/iPain/delegate-signup
iPain DELEGATES 2017
Melissa Geraghty, Psy.D.
Education Awareness Access to Care Legislation
Like, Share, Tweet, Re-Tweet on social media
Watch and share iPAIN Webinar’s on YouTube
Use POP hashtags (#)
Create an RSD Quilt Square
Download our free App found on Apple, Android, Amazon
Attend online or in-person conference
Share POP Bookmarks
Become your own best health advocate
Share POP Forms and Surveys
Host a Movie Night
Chronic pain is a real and complex disease that may exist by itself or be linked with other medical conditions
Effective pain care requires ACCESS to a wide range of treatment options; currently being denied
Chronic pain is an unrecognized and under resourced public health crisis with devastating personal and economic impact
Allowing people to suffer with unmanaged pain is immoral and unethical